Social Media Guru
Dark Side of the Spoon Hospitality Group is seeking a professional guru Media Manager, to help continue to move our existing empire into a new leading, cutting edge technology, and growth of social media. We are not looking for just a standard PR/Social Media Manger; we are looking for someone who wants to take our companies to the next level. This person needs to be passionate about continue to help our growth as a company and keeping the companies on the edge of technology and social media. We are looking for someone who can help create content creation, monitoring and engagement on several social media platforms. Must be responsible to monitoring daily posts, escalating issue to the appropriate internal/client teams,
MAIN FOCUS POINTS:
- Gathering, collecting, and updating all data/email lists, etc so there is a solid base to work from
- Reporting on target audiences, traffic to social media sites, websites, etc.
- Writing and understanding the company “voice” or face for each business and being able to separate them.
- Must have some Photoshop experience
- Knowing and being able to not only post creative posts, but making sure it’s driving traffic and people coming in not just liking the post.
- Need to help with Websites when need updated, or keeping them looking fresh and clean
- We manage all content creation (with some freedom) and organic social media in house. You will be working along side our teams to help deliver paid activity.
- Someone who can do live videos, short video creation, search around and look for the coolest, trendiest, hippest things in the business for social media.
- Being able to know and relay “tech lingo” into “normal people lingo” being able to speak in terms that those who are not “tech-savy” can understand.
- Background in social media, graphic design, advertising, marketing or communications a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface with customers, co-workers, and employees in a professional demeanor
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- High-energy attitude with willingness to learn and adapt quickly to change and different environments
- Understanding of social media platforms, algorithms, website coding, and technology.